Mounting Instructions for Blue-Boi and Blue-Lightning Covers
- Cut cover about 12” longer than the roller.
- This product will shrink and lock onto roller.
- All covers should be installed with LOOPS OUT!
- Slide cover over the roller and leave 3” on each end to allow for the material to shrink and lock on.
- If you don’t allow for shrinkage, the ends may fray or wear quickly due to lack of room for shrinkage.
- Thoroughly saturate cover with water
- “HOT” is preferred for quicker shrink reaction.
- Use your hands to squeeze off the excess water. (Squeeze in the direction of the grain).
- Note how material shrinks and locks onto the roller, and becomes stronger once it is wet.
- Now, FASTEN both ends securely onto the roller and trim the excess material